The English Academy is operated by native speakers, Korean who have had abundant English education experience, and professional Laotian who have graduated from the English Department at the National University of Laos.
Purpose of establishment
- To provide opportunities for equal learning by providing changes to learn English at low cost.
- To learn various English information easily and quickly.
- To build confidence in student when having interactions with native speakers and foreigners.
- To contribute to individual and national development by learning English.
■ Pre-Basic Class
- Primary school students who do not know English are taught throughout 6 months.
- Beginning with the alphabet(A, B C), we teach students by using diverse and interesting video materials that utilizes native speaker’s voice.
- This class provides free education for the community.
■ Basic Class
- Students who have completed Pre-basic course or middle school students are taught throughout 6 months.
- Learn basic English grammar, writing, reading, and conversation.
- Use video instructional materials in which native speakers appear and have access to audios of native speakers.
■ Intermediate Class
- Students who have completed the basic course or are in high school are taught throughout 6 months.
- Learn intermediate level English grammar, writing, reading, and conversation.
■ Advanced Class
- Students who have completed the intermediate level or are studying at a university students are taught throughout 6 months.
- Learn advanced level English grammar, writing, reading, and conversation.